<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Wednesday, 20 February 2008 / 10:49 pm
animal instinct- the cranberries.

Suddenly something has happened to me
As I was having my cup of tea
Suddenly I was feeling depressed
I was utterly and totally stressed
Do you know you made me cry
Do you know you made me die
And the thing that gets to me
Is you'll never really see

And the thing that freaks me out
Is I'll always be in doubt
It is a lovely thing that we have
It is a lovely thing that we
It is a lovely thing, the animal
The animal instinct
So take my hands and come with me
We will change reality
So take my hands and we will pray
They won't take you away
They will never make me cry,no
They will never make me die
And the thing thatgets to me
Is you'll never really see
And thething that freaks me out
Is I'll always be indoubt
The animal, the animal, the animal instinctin me
It's the animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me
It's the animal, it's the animal,it's the animal instinct in me x2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2cwYz9T_3o

read & you'll get it.
song not tht nice,its just part of the lyrics
moodless, stupid english thingy doesnt work & all.
-'- , donno who to turn to now.
nobody seems to really understand.
they all think it's just a big joke
im really serious.