<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Friday, 6 June 2008 / 1:00 am
who cares man !
i don't care about posting daily anymore !
T.T
GODGODGODGOD !
okay, i seriously love Jewel in the Palace like hell .
This is my second time watching it :D
omigosh, will there be a third time next week ?
PLEASE someone stop me !
god im like depressed that the show ended already .
It just ended like that DD: T.T
No sequels, no nothing - nada.
I only found out they had anime versions, which were ultimately crappy.
God , ji jin hee & im ho is like hot la .
Eeee still can't get over the fact it's over already
boohoos i want more TTTTTTT_TTTTTT
Conclusion : Eslyn is simply addicted to it .
Nothing else can beat this man .
This is like the best show i've ever watched in my entire life so far .
Now watching other korean dramas :D
Spring days :D HAHAS main actor is ji jin hee :DDD
sorry for inconvience caused la...
cant play dota or chat with anyone :(
but seriously, it hooks on to you , & it's better then rotting your butt off .
Didn't go for badminton today cause i overslept ...
was watching the last episode yesterday until 4.3o am !
I WANT MORE JEWEL IN THE PALACE.
SOMEONE KILL ME BEFORE I GO BERSERK !
K.DRAMAS !
IM HO & JI JIN HEE !
T.T

ps: next time then reply tags, simply too sad & depress to even think about tags .
sorry allen im dumping you for someone else D: