<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Saturday, 13 September 2008 / 5:04 pm



















Found all this pictures while surfing the net.
The first two are authentic !
& well , like DUH cross do rock.
Imagine, fake or real, if there was a cross,
I would sosososo hug him day and night.
Im so obsessed over him.
I ♥ Cross !
Ignore this crazy fangirl.















This is minyou. The level 4.
Godddddd i looked through all the cosplay videos on dgm on youtube.
And the pictures on the net.
Crazy already ~
I so wanna cosplay also , :X
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
okay out of curiousity, i read the 4 latest chapters of dgm manga.
CURSE THE PERSON WITH THE SCRIPT.
Why must smexyness die so fast.
WHY?! Okay maybe he didnt die.
He might be seriously injured .
ARRRGHs, he's not compatible with his Judgement anymore.
CRIES ! but he still has maria rightt ?
Crosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Replying tags later.
Btw Klaud Nine's monkey is cute right ?! :DDDD
Tiedoll extraaaa.