<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Tuesday, 30 September 2008 / 11:34 am
HISTORY TODAY.
Weeee MCQs were awesome except for the FORCE136 question !
It's sabotage right ? I put missionary -.-
ANYWAY HAHAS,SUEZ CANAL ONE IS NOT VASCO DE GAMA.
VASCO DE GAMA WAS THE GUY THAT FOUND THE CAPE OF GOOD HOPE. It the french guy or italian starts with F.
Arrr Section C first question, i totally forgot a paragraph.
( did learn that one, but i still can memorise from previous test)
CONFIDENT FOR HISTORY unlike geography.

TMR DONT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOOOOL ;D.
TMR IS ANDRE'S BIRTHDAY.
TMR IS CHILDREN'S DAY.
TMR IS HARI RAYA.

Yawn i want DGM. ~
The season 3/4 better come out immediately cause imma impatient person.
If if comes out in 2009 im so gonna explode.
i read the manga until chapter 174 which is about the mysterious G.

What's there to post -.-
I WANT TO PLAY AUDITION.
IM GOING TO DELETE WARCRAFT SOON.
MUAAHAHHAS
WARCRAFT 1GB !


GOOD DAY EVERYONE !

I owned Bernard in Kirby Wars, YAY.