<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Monday, 1 September 2008 / 2:57 pm
Today had trainning..
Let's see, i purposely went late..
I planned out everything..
Turned out...
@#$!@#$%@#%
Bloody hell everyone was late also,
Bloody teacher also late.
WHAT THE HELL
Plan backfire, must be LATER next time .
This that,
had to take photo for the magazine.
LOL, jocelyn the photographer..
Snapping pictures while we playing.
Pevert ar, keep snapping lihui.
Sometimes, going for..ok maybe everytime,
Going for badminton really really makes me feel so Fxxxed up.
After badminton, which i oh-so love..
Went mac with peixuan,jocelyn,chiewya,lihui,leeqing,ashlina&faye.
LOL SAW SOMETHING.
QiongYun with her stead and wendy with some unknown girl.
Lolzzz, We all gossiping.
After they went off, we were talking about rebekah and i dont know why.
Lol blabla homed.
I guess the time i spent after badminton is better than during badminton.
Cause some people just make me so damn Fxxxing mad.
Well im sorry to say but it's not that group of girls.
I dont really hate them, it's their fault that they choose not to grow up.
Nobody wants to.
But im refering to that obsanity.
ARGH IM BLIND.
Yay ? No conucillor camp .