<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Wednesday, 8 October 2008 / 11:38 am
SCIENCE PAPER ! Was okay larrr easy, love the MCQ and Section B. Section C is ok, but got quite a lot of mistakes T.T, Choonlong wrote AIDS as : AN INTERESTING DISEASE. LOL
TOMORROW IS THE LAST EXAM PEEPO, AND THEN WE'RE ALLL FREE. Then we're back to square one. Urhg.

Ok, i admit im crazy over Cross, dno why.
I wasnt that crazy over Gaara or Allen or Kanda.
I dnodnodnodnodno la.
----------------------------------
Kurosu Marian says:
my pm should be like this, I LOVE CROSS SPREAD THIS LIKE AIDS.
----------------------------------
Read that ? Now go do it.
Since you guys keep complaining of boredness this is a job that you can do.
Arghhhhs. Hotness laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
The previous picture got me hooked and brought this caziness to another level.
Beware people.
Freaking Sg cosplays for Cross all very disgusting..
If not ar, i go there hug all of them already.
No one can measure up to his hotness.
I agree he's hard to cosplay, unlike allen .
You turn around you see one, you turn away you see another one.
Cmon we need more people to be willing to do Cross.
If you succeed, i promise you i can be your supporter even if no one supports you.
Gogogogo !