<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Thursday, 16 October 2008 / 8:18 pm

What a joyous occasion it is today :D
Although it's leeqing's birthday, and stupid level 4's,
it's one of the most memorable day for me.
(adds sarcasm*)
Let's start off with the first and foremost WONDERFUL thing we have on the list .
Had this sexuality talk. COME ON WTH.
How many times must we have it.
One year of torture is already enough.
HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE GO THROUGH HELL?
Let's total up how many times ive sat for this crap?
About 5 total after adding it up since Secondary 1.
Just come to a conclusion, Sex is bad at a young age.
Abortion is painful same goes to STDs.
Bad to get pregnant when young.
Ok whatever i know the teachers intentions are good.
Anyway 2nd one is worse i guess.
Cyberwellness.
Let's see.. out of all the points he mentioned which one do you think anybody will follow?
Ok whatever.
Everything was going well...
anyway, Happy Birthday Lee Qing !
Yeah and the unfortunate thing happened shallnt elabo.
YES IM SO HAPPY ONCE AGAIN.
I IMPROVED.
Gloating at my marks.
Lalala.
My Cross-sama got stolen in the toilet.
Nice clue ?
Oh yeah add in Allen-kun the stupid disciple.
Booohoooos.
I appeared to misprize it,
sob.
Those who dno what misprize is,
1. To hold in contempt.
2. To undervalue.
Get it ? I cant help you if youre that dumb.