<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Thursday, 13 November 2008 / 11:14 pm
Woohooo, congrats to addison for making into Campus.S.S(andre's gf)
Argh another boring day,
played audi today, WOO didnt lag that much.
I dc-ed only like..ONCE? WOO~
But yeah still have space lag (all the time)
Woo~ tmr going to watch Madagascar 2 with,
Megan,Lihui,Leeqing and Ranjetha.
Well basically they're all in badminton (that godforsaken..)
Before that going to lan with Ranjetha and Kelsey,
Woo no laggy audition at home !
Hmm~ after that and sayonara im going to USA on a bright and early sunday morning
when you guys are still asleep in your comfy bed~
GOSH I'LL BE GONE FOR 3WEEKS, OMGWTF?
I'll miss two shows laaaaa T.T
Final episodes T.T GOSH
CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST WATCH "i survived a jap gameshow"
AND TELL ME THE RESULTS LOL.
The stupid chnl 8 7pm show..nvm lar not that important.
Woohoo~
Suddenly ive got the itch to buy things~
I wanr buy a red yoyo a white beanie like Chikusa~
And well like i said yesterday too, the white shirt and slimslim red tie~
WHO KNOWS WHERE TO BUY BEANIES?
Lalala