<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Wednesday, 5 November 2008 / 10:26 pm
Yay Obama won it was like obvious from the start.

Mood : Apathetic (seriously)
Ok la at some point of today.

LOL just drank the most foul medicine in my whole entire life.
So very very bitter that my tastebuds lost it's senses.
Beat rush is..ok la average on my fun list of games.
Keep missing the first move -.-
And every other moves so confusing.
I only like the ctrl part.

Urgh you sicko i hate you.
Whats your problem ?
Are you lacking something in your brains ?
Do you know the meaning of spam ?
I shall not 'act smart' and write my own meaning.
Here's the dictionary's meaning.
1.a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
2.To send unsolicited e-mail to.
3.To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

Let me tell your pea brain something, i didnt spam you neither was i scolding you or anything (although i felt like it)
I felt like even punching you in the face you douchebag.
Why did i send those smses?
Ask yourself what did you do wrong, who did you treat unfairly.
When someone's pissed off i dont see why they dont do something to counteract the problem.
If i kicked you in the balls will you just stand there laughing ?
Hmph i guess you would since your brain nerves has been 'plugged' into the wrong places.
You suck i hate you.
And i seriously do.
Waitwaitwait,
You also sent a 'spy' to spy on me.
Wow thanks ! That's all i ever need from you.
GOD HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME.
HOW CAN YOU REGARD ME AS SOME DIRT PARTICLE.
AND YOU USE YOUR 'MR MUSCLE' AND WIPE ME OFF?
That's never going to happen Mr..oh wait is mr even appopriate?
FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
NOTHING. IM STILL SANE.
IM HERE TALKING BAD ABOUT YOU.
Oh my i still cant believe you did that.
I guess that was the last straw i could take.
Another one and you're getting it.
I give a damn if you're a bloody teacher or not.