<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Saturday, 17 January 2009 / 7:36 pm
Arghs, posting cause there's nothing to watch on TV tonight.
Heard loads of things about badminton today,
wow why izzit that everytime i miss training..
something interesting happens?
Ya for your info, i didnt skip training.
I wasnt feeling well ~
Since i wasnt at the scene, i cant comment or judge much on it.
But still, sheesh it's usual.
These things happens all the time, im used to it already.
How i missed those times when we were in Secondary 1.
Everything seemed so new, there wasnt any trouble or _____.
Everyone was treated fairly and so, i cant bear to elaborate the ongoings now.
Sigh favour the other wont you?
ARGH im not suppose to say all these, ok im trying my best to stop these useless and unwanted comments already.

Had drama yesterday, it was...fun?
LOL, i stood in for Letashia for a few minutes.
Thank god she came in the end to rescue me :)
Hahas, Ranjetha and I have been allocated to the wardrobe and props section.
Went to find Lihui and Leeqing who were watching the volleyball match.
Joined them and talked about some things.
Leeqing went Mac to have her dinner and homed.
Thanks for being there really appreciate it,
if you weren't i'll probably be drowned in loneliness.
----------------------------------------------------------
Im ditching Cross for Ronaldo.
I shall ignore all those comments people shot me with.
I dont give a heck if he's arrogant or what.
My only problem is he dates..sluts?
AND FINALLY a guy i idolise that's YOUNG.
And not middle-aged.
23 is seriously veryvery young.
Woohoo!
7