<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Monday, 23 February 2009 / 8:24 pm
Hmm, had blisters on my foot today morning.
Though the socks i wore was thick.
Thanks to Ranjetha for getting me a plaster :D
Did late coming.
LOL the highest record for the most number of late comers is 48.
Sigh Monday blues.
Started off the day with one of the most boring subject, annoying too.
Mother Tongue. 2 periods ..
I think i died halfway through.
Math after that, was relieved by Mr Lim.
LOL he gave us a paper on stress management, immidiately i turned to Minyou.
LOLZ.
2 periods of physics, GOD.
I fell asleep inside.
Recess.
This is when the horrors began.
Imagine 7 periods with Miss Chin studying english.
I think my soul was floating around the class by the time we reached the 2nd period.
Did our test, something about therapeutic cloning and some futuristic contraption called the Machine.
Waited for Megan and Leeqing after the test for 1 hour.
Failed to turn up, went to the hall.
What a surprise, they were there. I didnt even know.
Waited outside the hall for another hour.
Time wasted on what...?
So pathetic, i vow never to wait for anyone again.
That's something i guess, what i hate most.

Doesnt mean we have SYF means we have to be uber preoccupied.
Come on, we're not even acting.
When we have 2 CCAs we must learn to manage our time.
I doubt you're giving us the opputunity to do so.
You're just handing out free time to us.
COME ON, we already built up our mind.
We're ready for more tough training.
Thanks for bursting everyone's bubble.
Be that way then, be like your old self.
I've just got no idea, WHO started the problem. (oh i wonder)
If you're just gonna be biased like that,
all hell is going to break loose, again.

P.s: Chianyee aunt's necklace is AWESOME, well worth my $24 :)