<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Tuesday, 17 March 2009 / 10:11 pm
Fifa online 2, just downloaded it.
Crappy 1.8 GB.
Lol, so i tried it out. Named my manager Shinybuttocks for fun.
Wanted to change but...LOL too late so I'm stuck with Shinybuttocks.
Hopes he will SHINE.
So yeah moving on, the stupid tutorial.
Isn't a tutorial at all, it's just some quest.
Never even teach you how to move shoot or whatnot.
So I copied everything down from the website. Trust me, it was horrifying.
So many keys to remember o.o''
Of course i failed all tutorials. ARGH.
EVEN THE ANIMATION IS SO CAPPY.
It's so lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy, i cant even see what im doing.
GOSH, when I press D to pass the ball the stupid player was still running.
Oh yeah guess what team i got, Chelsea -.-''
Well at least it's not that bad. Never end up with Liverpool so it's ok :)
So maybe later Im going to redo my tutorial must PERSEVERE!

Today was hmm crazy.
It was hot n cold, hot n cold.
Bad for my health, was sneezing like some mad freak.
Overall, ACJC was cool. Now Ive got something to inspire me to study hard to get into a JC.
(That's if it's even possible D:)
Yeah so must study hard.
Study hard = Plenty of Shuai Ge.
All tanned, gosh I love tan guys. (Oops)
So yeah, stupid but hey one must have an aim.
SO MUAHAHA can you believe it? Ive been studying so hard since last week already.
Amazingly, Im definately not me.
Someone must've taken over my body.

Bye,
RONALDO ROCKS:)
Shit those haters :)))))))
Bet you cant even kick the ball.