<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Sunday, 8 March 2009 / 8:59 pm
Okay, wtf?
Although it has already ended, and this post isnt about you.
Okay I'm like wtf, I'm trying to protect you.
Trying to save your name from the dirt she's throwing at you.
What i get from you?
Some fucking dipshit reply.
Finefine, she's in the same CCA as you.
Anyone that's in the same CCA as you, you'll stand up for them.
Hey it's cool, im okay with it.
How long have you known her?
3 months, and ahem...
You were also spreading the "rumour".
So now you're scolding yourself?
Wtf, i was merely advicing.
So ya, just because i write long and all..
It's considered a spam cause it wasnt on my tagboard.
If i said vulgarities or not, it's not going to make a difference right?
Im still the meanie.
WTF is wrong with my life.
I tried to stand up for people my who life, and it's ME whole always get the blame.
Ok seriously, I vow to myself, never to help stand up for anyone ever AGAIN.
I can only stand up for myself.
It's a dog eat dog world now.
Fuck all of you.
I really appreciate your way of thanking.

Btw just to add on,
how would you fucking feel if she's been calling you names for no pathetic reasons for 2 years?
Tell me.
Right now you'll say i'll just ignore her.
Yeah fine i did that, but you guys just keep supporting her.
Fuck it.
What's the world coming to?
Is global warming hitting you hard on the head?
Are you feelings the effects so badly you're part of it?
GEEZ you all just judge the book by it's cover.
Go on she's putting up an act for her "friends".
You'll never know how she treats her sister.
I saw it with my own eyes, and i can never forget that day.
Okay i love you guys enough to tell you this.
Well i used to..

P.S: Are you all retards or what? Why doesn't anyone know the meaning of SPAM?
Spam is :
-To send unsolicited e-mail to.
-To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.
This must be my second time explaining to some shitheads.
Unsolicited:
-Unsought.

Fuck it, i was trying to be friendly. I gave a friendly tone. Spam = hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi repeatedly on your bloody tagboard. Did i do that? No. I just gave some fucking ADVICE. If that's so wrong and it's against the law..why dont i stop doing that? Since no one appreciates it. Thank you all now you've just made me dimmer.
What a waste of wisdom.
Joking. Just trying to lighten the mood which is totally not helping.