<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Thursday, 19 March 2009 / 10:11 pm
Yesterday:
Went to Leeqing's house at 10am with Megan.
And well you know who else...Clement was obviously there.
So yeah had our movie marathon which wasnt that interesting lol.
Well you can say only Megan and I were actively watching it.
So yeah was quite boring as there wasnt really much excitement and such.
We watched, M.A.I.D some Thai show.
Dont mess with the Zohan, half way through, i couldnt understand a single thing they were saying.
Dorm, some Thai horror flick, wasnt even horrifying at all. It was dark almost the whole time.
Brothers Grim, some awesome adventure movie.
Couldnt enjoy it though, was rushing.
So yeah a day wasted.

Today:
Went for drama at 1.30pm.
Oh the wonders of sleeping late.
Today was the only day in which i could enjoy that.
Tmr is another early morning for me.
So yeah stood in for Darshini.
Another crazy character, why do i always get em'?
URHG! After that went to McDonalds to wait for Ranjetha and her cousins.
Yeah then we took the same bus and homed:)
Oh yeah discovered something hilarious today, couldnt stop laughing.
Ask me if you wanna know.

I WANT FIFA 09 EITHER ON PSP OR PS2!
OMG IT'S LIKE $79.90, ARHHHHGHHGHGHGH!
ARGHZ, I DONT WANT FIFA ONLINE 2.
CRAPPY! TOO LAGGY FOR ME.
Lol, i just realised i didnt win in any matches :X
I got 5 ties, cool eh.
It's either 1-1 or 0-0.
Haha it's easy to defend but hard to attack.