<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Tuesday, 21 April 2009 / 5:26 pm
Hey greetings everyone.
Another day in school.
Rained in the morning, so i had a lift from my father.
3 periods of DnT, Mr Ang didnt come. (:D)
Awww crapppp, stupid Sharvin doesnt like Ronaldo anymore. :(((
So for that, he somehow or rather got it from me.
GARH.
After that we played truth or dare.
Wtf, when i chose dare they made me jump from the table shouting "I'm a monkey"
I was like...
I just jumped and didnt care less about saying that retarded speech.
After that was 2 periods of Math.
Tried my best to pay attention but to no avail.
I either get distracted or i seriously cant get it.
I was so fustrated i tell you, I can just pull all my hair out.
Yan Han ar, so funny. Always saying Zul cries after this and that.
Omgsh uber hilarious.
RECESS, nothing much.
HISTORY! My faveeeeeeeeeee subject.
During history, i'll never fail to laugh.
Sooria called Mdm How auntie accidentally and we were all laughing like mad.
She demanded a public apology tomorrow. (Of course she was joking -.-)
Kodes was laughing at Sooria and he followed.
Etc.
English. Did CE instead.
Since we havent been doing any CE since the start of this year.
Our group name: Domo Monkeys from Japan!
Was super random.
Sigh so boring.

So near yet so far.