<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Monday, 13 April 2009 / 9:32 pm

SGT Frog/Keroro Gunso
It's an awesome and cuteeeee anime :)
MUST watch.
Ok, hello all. Sorry for not posting for a long long time.
Let's turn back time, till last Wednesday, Chemistry period.
Was hella funny, Mr Goh's lessons rocks out loud.
So Mr Goh chose to register numbers, and those unlucky people will have to guess the weight of an egg.
The one with the closest guess will win a hard boiled egg.
The loser has to drink a raw egg (blechhhhh)
So the loser who's out of luck that day was Min You (as you can see...)
Wanted to upload the video, but this laptop doesn't recognise my wire, so too bad.
So yesterday after tution, I headed straight down to Expo.
Took the wrong Mrt and dropped off at Chinese Garden, then i took more than 20 stops to reach Expo.
And yes, that was the most boring Mrt ride I've ever experienced in my entire life.
And NO I'm not going to do it again.
Reached Expo, met Ranjetha and ran to Hall 8.
Watched this drama, Final Solution by City Harvest Church.
Thati was inside, hence the reason I was there.
The drama was awesome, but what came after that wasn't.
It was church service for half an hour, ok not offending anyone..
but it was seriously...erm.
Went to Changi Airport and took a skytrain to terminal 3.
Ate lunch, shopped at Candy Empire and met Thati.
Went to Bedok and took 25 with everyone.
On the way back, we played truth or dare.
Seriously, it was hilarious.
Too lazy to elaborate.
Today?
Urgh Clement wet himself, at this age.
Tomorrow x(
SPEECH DAY REHERSAL.
OMFG~ I've got to rot till 8pm.
Oh god, please save me.