<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Tuesday, 28 April 2009 / 7:55 pm
Trust me, Ronaldo will last longer than Cross or Lee Seo Jin.

Today must've been another pathetic day.
Everyone assembled at their classrooms today cause of the lighting warning.
So i had to do command in the general office.
Thank god! Cause i seriously flipped at the end.
I forgot about the command after the pledge. Therefore the long pause.
Went back to class and "unload".
After that started out on a journey with Thati to give out the forms for tempreture taking exercise.
Well it totally sucks.

Had physics. Guess it wasn't that noisy today. Therefore, less nagging.
English. Was starting to sneeze.
Social studies, I officially had a cold. Mdm How didnt come today.
Was dissapointed. Wanted to do our presentation :(
Had two periods of mother tongue.
Slept throughout cause i was so sick. So shiok.

Recess.
Two periods of Math.
Took penadol from Fi. Felt a lil better. But I got it back anyways.
Two periods of english after that.
Miss Chin went for check up so she wasnt there.
Did worksheets. End.

Went to the library to study.
Couldnt. Was sneezing like mad.
Studies are already so irratating. Here we are needing someone to creep us out.
Simply irratating, we all have our own space okay.
There are limits to your actions.
Gosh.

Just went back to 2e2's class blog.
Watched the video during the class outing for golf as post exam activities.
Memories, was so cool.
Went to school's webpage.
Mostly all sec1 pictures, pretty worthless.
Not many sec 3. No memories. Stupid.
But lucky there was one :)

ARGENTINA RULES :)