<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123131111646089442?origin\x3dhttp://nylse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extras



I detest Spammers with terrible english, i will then let your tags stay there for you to be humiliated.
Other then that, if you don't like my blog - Alt F4

profile .

Look up there you noob.


wishlist .

Another wish, click on my Nuffnang!

I want - PSP/PS2 Fifa 09'
I want - Man U Shirt :)
I want - A new bagpack
I want - To visit Old Trafford
I want - FREEDOM

tagboard .

Sucker(s) Poking Around
Spammer's Haven.

links n credit .
Desginer/Codes

2e2 aaron antonio addison angie ashlina baron ber/bernard/crus bernard buvan caren cecilia chiahao chian yee chiew ya cheryl clara clement daisy diyan donavon elise eileen ernest faye hadri hongsum ivan inayah javier jason jesslyn jermaine jiawei jin ling jing ni jocelynseet jocelyn jonathan joelle jovinus kamilah kailing kelsey keng teng kenneth laytin leeqing louisa lihui lina marwan melissa minkai miao yun minyou minjie minshean megan melvin misskwek mrlam peijun peixuan qiongyun rachael ranjetha samantha sandy sean siew hoon sinyee sihao siti thati ting mei ting zhi ting wei tom victoria vicky vigi vivian weetheng wendy wilson xianting xin yi xin hui xiaohan xiaoyun yanhan yin kee yi xun yongsoon yuting yujing yvonne x.yvonne zhongwei zhangpung zhixin zul


Lemongraphic

---
Archives:
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009
Wednesday, 13 May 2009 / 7:35 pm
Hey, it's not everyday that i get to post anymore.
So yeah..here's a post.

Had math paper 1 and social studies today.
Okay, paper 1 was 60 marks.
I feel that they should give us 2 hours for this instead of paper 2.
Gosh cause im so confident that im going to fail math again.
BUT at least i made an achievement and finally figured out how to do algebra.
But of course when i focus on algebra, the rest are all fuzzy.
SAD FACE :(
Just when i figured out how to do a 3m question, i completely had no time at all.
FISH, CHEESE PIE, ARGH.
RECESS,
went to linguistic paradise to look through social studies.
Seriously, 1 hour isnt enough.
At least give me 1 hour 15 mins. GOSH.
I'M SO PATHETIC, didnt have enough time to finish two papers in one day.
So time constrained. I focused so much on section A for ss ive got no time for section B,
which was uber important.
T.T Everybody's section A is like one paragraph. Mine's like half a page each with 3 paragraphs.
FAIL, I WILL FAIL. I WONT GET TO OWN HELMI OR CLEMENT, OR THE CLASS :(
:OOO Tmr's paper 2. Wish me luck. I seriously need it.